Monday, February 9, 2009

Reflection by Monica Jane Medina

Our blog site high lights everything about Muhammad Yunus and his wonderful business. We also tackled the success of Famous Social Businesses in our country. The blog posts are really inspirational especially to young entrepreneurs like us. It showed us how hard work can payoff in any aspect in life.

The articles about Muhammad Yunus are very educational and inspirational. I learned that even if it’s impossible in our world today, there can still be people out there who are willing to help others without anything in return. I think young entrepreneurs should look up to Muhammad Yunus and follow his footsteps so that the unemployment rate would lessen in our country.
The Social Entreprenuers inspired me to help or donate to others the blessing I will have in the future. It taught me a very good lesson in life that not everything in can be bought by money. I can say that our country has a great potential to be successful if just help each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment